From: FW-Ref-Central@groups.io <FW-Ref-Central@groups.io> on behalf of JD Webster <jdwpilot@...>
Sent: 04 March 2019 23:00
To: FW-Ref-Central@groups.io
Subject: [FW-Ref-Central] Andrew M!

[Edited Message Follows]

Andrew!

Don't get discouraged. Fight 3 is a big game. You'll make less errors if you breathe between posts. Don't hurry to accommodate players. You are doing a fine job.

Larger games can move slow sometimes. It is tough if some players get busy and take too long between moves. A player dropping out is not a sign of bad reffing, but player impatience. That's why we encourage players to be in multiple games. If the action is slow on one site, they can be entertained elsewhere.

Also, that's why I like to see a mix of large and small games out on the web. Grimace if you must, but press on. With time and practice you will make fewer reffing errors, but we are all human so be forgiven. At times, I think I'm the worst one out there since I tend to only superficially monitor moves.

Cheers, and thanking all my reffing volunteers.

JD